Saturday 22 June 2013

Lewis Watson Gig, Colchester, 21.06.2013

Lewis Watson Gig!
Last night (21.06.2013), I attended a gig in Colchester. It was a really great night, despite having to stand for three and a half hours and feeling very achy afterwards!
It was a Lewis Watson gig. I really love Lewis Watson, and I saw a gig of his in December supported by The Lake Poets and I'm also lucky enough to see him again at V Festival this year. The support acts last night were Shannon Saunders and Frank Hamilton, who I knew both beforehand, and they were both great.
I made it a must-do to attend a lot more gigs, concerts and festivals this year and it seems like I'm doing a pretty good job so far. Last night was my first gig of many this year, so I'm pretty excited to see how the others live up to last night!

A few snaps of Lewis Watson performing. I would have taken more photos, but I actually took quite a lot of videos instead to make a compilation for my YouTube channel.
Frank Hamilton and I! I apologise for looking so dreadful, but it was a killer in that heat last night! Heck, if it stays like this for the summer instead of deciding to get warm in the winter, then I'm going to be very happy.
Shannon Saunders and I.
Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet Lewis Watson as he had to leave, but I did get to meet him in December! You should check out all of the acts above. Frank Hamilton was lovely and signed my CD; you can follow him on Twitter @frank_hamilton. Shannon Saunders' Twitter is @saundersshannon and Lewis Watson's Twitter is @levvis_.
- Megan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment